Thursday 25 December 2008

All I do is smile


I Drive the pain deep inside
Try to pass out the night and wait for the day
I try to keep the failures aside
But they keep coming in my way

I try to keep my friends close
But they have decided to part ways
When fallen in pits I tried but never rose
seems in my paths an eternal failure lays

I keep quite enduring all pain
waiting for success to cross paths
but I watch in utter disdain
as my success is locked behind the bars

I try to remain calm and composed
when my loved ones leave
for them I am being disposed
and this for them is a relief

And when i cry
i quickly calm myself
and wash up my eyes
Still agony sneaks near via stealth

I loose all hope
I loose all those who were near
I see no scope
Still its a smile that I wear...

No comments:

Post a Comment