Monday 5 January 2009

Condemned - For the ones who have loved and lost

I always loved you I truly did
I dreamt of us together and u left in the mid
After that the dream was an agony
Which has become my destiny

I dreamt of you night and day
We walking on a beach and sitting on hay
But you left and turned my dream into a freaking nightmare
You were my love and now you are my greatest fear

U have left leaving me to such brutality
Seems breaking hearts is your specialty
I fail to understand how a human heart can be so bent
for you left,condemning me to lifetime punishment

I see you in my dreams every night
and these days my dreams give me terrible frights
I see you when I see two lovers together
And remember your fake promises to be together forever

Oh please stop this torture
For i have searched and found no cure
Leave my mind as I am already dimmed
For i have loved and lost and for this I am condemned

No comments:

Post a Comment